2011年6月21日星期二

If I leave, after life

What meaning of separation, unloaded vision cool born. TuiJin spring sunshine, his brush wipe down a few years, the temperature hard dream.
-signature
The cold wind, rippling in its top was among, such as a--walking in the LiuShao head inclined next month. Still stand still in the midnight, moonlight alone with the erosion of embrace bone, and lonely in hand, chill down a light kiss the micro the rain dismal.
As a long time no such thin appreciate, that coverage of the deep and remote cool, sprouting through dark eyes, hovering on the XinJian blurred. Forgotten in the roadside lonely, stubborn stands in the rain, seem to listen to me that it was wet mood. Looking at the flowers of the free fall the tears, the memory of the oxygen concealed in the heart of the blooms, those cone story still wander around in the air.
Along the roof was a quiet fell into a crowd, the heart of ripple, the wind that cutting sound, drops of rain break delicate, carrying my heart beat rhythm, lingering sound haunted. XuanQing rooftiles of the melody of rain without sleepwalking spectrum, who can uncover the cold rhythm, right now the sky seems to have lost the colour.
The road surface for rain gently dance, seems to be quiet set off the rain skinny, looked down, is already wet clothes cold. The cold, in the whole of it will be cold blood of sadness to awaken, suddenly hate up this summer, naked exposed the too many sad events of the past. I wrapped tight thin clothes, I look up to the sky, will be wet foolish ways stand still in the rain.
Maybe a personal life long, will be used on the surface of the reflected the shadow solitary. One after another swig, let the time the lonely in chilly.
Fireworks easy cold, stares at such as injury. Listening to soft music in those elegant sadness, tears are not obedient apart in the past, when the trembling feet each step, as will end on into. Once in a while back, looking at those were overwhelmed with rain footprint, heaven rebelled against me to leave, as always bring me sad.
In a hurry but time, how many figure, how much memory, such as dragonfly flutters like water, I lost's eyes. The details of the image, the narrowing of the humble in my pupil, the temperature, the paper far is still regret, I like lying in the snow and ice in winter, in every night in the dark night, can sing that song not at the end of the song.
After a small rain, I saw the encapsulating compound of pedestrians began to have a thick color coat, and trees still is a green, looks like it's a fall is cut the REINS of bondage. I was unaware of his life be shortened in every season, is an age of time see through, bold and unrestrained, the cold season more green overnight, the faded off zero branches all my enthusiasm.
Long time no see I like to go to the moon, and indifferent to look not to belong to my day after day. The bed is thin thin blanket not mind of empty, used to wake up in the middle of, touching are forgotten old song, the rhythm of the lingering in the euphemistic in memory for. Looking at a picture on those familiar figure, like let herself in this kind of cold and cheerless, mending those insomnia may return to my dirty ending and decadent.
The gray memory, or the plot, as if all make an effort of the break with my body temperature, I missed every beautiful after, perhaps only then a word will make you sense touched; Also have a long life experience, let you remember and suddenly disillusioned may also only then the moment. However, this moment, but delay for a long, long...
The fate of the wheel is still turning around me that that is about to its youth, everlasting sorrow be accumulates in my chest. I feel I'm down and out, like old start overcame these be I have no placed ancient writing, and a wandering footprint was stranded in this cycle of delicate and charming, tracing the past through a tendril of future generations and luxuriant psalm.
That night, I still enjoying the silk of biting sad, has nothing to do with time and space, just like chasing down some of the same text and sensibility. But, sometimes see for a long time, why will tears, maybe, like they say, as a a long, really addictive......
My world, no goodbye, as the original away like just gently turn a body, so elegant, so straightforward. The rest of the time just those light is good and broken strings affection silk.
If I leave, will not only for the life of the other shore leave so free and easy, wait for the back, continue to pursue, that a no end dream...

没有评论:

发表评论