2011年6月26日星期日

That year, time has changed, flowering memory unchanged

Once, the onset of puberty of age. Ignorant like know the emotions of love between two people together, and love one another, so that smile pure feeling to think that they can, in fact, lifetime didn't life so long.
In this we just a short stay city, there are a lot of things are we to each other, the promise of slowly over time also by fuzzy, standing in the way of this busy central, suddenly don't know what to do
Walking alone in rainy weather, eyes suddenly emerged we began to acquaint with of that day of, the heat of the afternoon, the innocent smile, and we played the bet, we run with picture, was once so beautiful......
Here's the road, we have all together, the chun xia qiu dong, we here all together, once warm each other, in time, cannot be stopped through, I can only make it into a belong to our memory album, sealed in that belong to our happy years
I don't remember you said I was stupid, stupid, have said how much time, but I only remember though you speak thus, but still use your right hand holding my left hand and said I like a child, actually this child will also grow big, do not know whether you can still see together her changes
Every time across the road, you will take my hand, always worried of say, later you a person across the street is what to do, so you have to learn, look at the left, and look at the right, don't more than 10 seconds, later you always make me a man walk in front and behind you in command, very touched...
Remember every time eat, you always said I don't know, actually eat clip vegetables, I hope you can eat more, you always say why I always vegetarian, no wonder you long is not high, said a bowl of his meat clip to eat, warm warm heart
Remember that every time we fight over, I always cry after the fight, you say, don't always know cry, don't let your tears shed, know yourself wrong, will have to correct, and then help me to wipe tears, those moments, still very clear
I admit that my memory is not very good, I often can not remember yesterday, I do, but these I have never forgotten
Always walk slowly, speaking sound small, like being late, and occasionally the ignorant and stupid way, I know that you do not like, just because you hope I will be in your heart, in fact I know Angle of ah
And every time buy clothes you will say that I have no taste, but will still be continuously ask me, I wear this look good? In that? Well, in fact, in my heart, anything you wear is very good-looking, but I would never so kua you, because you would be proud of, because we are all very narcissistic person, you always say his figure is prefect, indeed, all boast, all the same
I like we sat together under the national flag eat hot-and-dry noodles, the feeling is really great, shows that we are very patriotic, even to eat all don't forget the motherland, good boy, think of it, we feel that we are very lovely, can't help laughing
Think of that day very cold, you let me put his hand on into your bosom, good warm......
And many, many...... For later...
You said we, time is long...

没有评论:

发表评论