2011年6月24日星期五

Who will go through your and your life

1, ignorant love
Eight years ago, I am in a professional technical secondary school reading. It is a sunny season. The school sports meeting held, all of you move the chair, according to department in place sat on the playground. He sat down, next to me. I wonder about his hand, the key unwittingly opened his mouth to look at, and he borrowed and he accosted up. I'm more curious, sitting on my next door of the boy how no leg hair. He is a member of the school basketball team. He knows I also like to play basketball, often ask me to play basketball, and also about I go shopping, and to "disco". He is my period only pursue my technical secondary school boys, curious about everything of I, regardless of the parents' objection, the early love, live together, the that year, I nearly 16 years old. Because he, I love the school basketball team, so long as has the game, even if it is training, must also went to the lobby. In order to see him to the level of the game, I class level body graduation didn't shoot.
After graduation from school of technical secondary school, we passed the same university, I two years of tuition a total of $ten thousand or his mother help pay for, for now it still be guilty. Chance to go to school to learn earnestly, making money hard-won, the harder they not low, university, part time to make more 80 yuan of etiquette service charge, I again even class level of body graduation didn't shoot. When the technical secondary school because want to see his basketball game, not to shoot level body graduation, is when the university in order to make more money didn't go to take level body graduation. Two people of life together, let me realize the important bread.
Graduated from college, I worked for two years, but still can't cast boyfriend of his talent. Our already walk slowly to a bypath.
And he together, I played two births, for the first time, I worry that we haven't a stable income, also need to hard work, can't have a child. Tears were knocked out in the first child. For the second time, feel oneself is ready, his mother think economic conditions or not enough, can only be bitter tears to belly to cut to the second child. The second child of lose, make me feel he can't I be responsible for man, also let I lost and life with confidence.
And he, a talk about to talk about six years. 6 years, from the original, to cling to, arguing continually to insipid, silence, to conclude without concrete result.
2, enjoy the taste of love
And the first he after break up, many friends, social parties are also many. There he was, he was introduced in the colleague work outside friends, for the first time, in "2008" bar karaoke. Or am I to several places that night about, and finally the appear in their there. He is polite, but also very care me, don't let me drink more wine. That night, he song fascinates me.
One day, received his short message, very humor, he probably also said the conditions, first with you. Every time he came back, will look for me, and I saw a face, and the period is the humor of information with his contact with me. We love in the spring, the information quickly blossomed.
And he is in love can't together, each party to lovers, how tough. And he meet, might have to wait half a month, meet less than two, three hours on their home. We use all the time, can use meet when I experienced the hard to adjust to two days, then can be even Hugh take the long distance bus to seek him, that was my most looking forward to the holidays.
The day of life always short. Both sides, terminating job factors of our journey. Him back to the local work, though in near at hand, but nearly feel heart has set up a file in the day a party.
Maybe the sentiment is not the overdraft it, too enthusiasm is not necessarily a good thing.
3, find together the life the person
On April 2, 2006, a shower. Students call me to take my family friend, said to see room. I have to wait until the work fast, two black car in the car park in the gate of the company, a car first down three young man, I thought, so young people can afford our house. He is one of them. He is tall and skinny, clean and high in like small new the same dark eyebrows, a pair of thick appearing your spirit eye, nose of bean sprouts of straight line from the side see more attractive. His lips is often the ruddy wishing, middle and upper lip on a small a top student. When he smiles small eyes narrowed narrowed, small curved, wishing to expose four teeth, like and a Mickey Mouse. Sometimes, when he smiled with a little shy shape, and that is I love his smile. Smile, we all have. A man's smile, only half of the people to have. A shy man's smile, love the shy man smile, only he has. Let my sweet, let me drunk.
He often took me to drive around for food, and the scenery is beautiful. Sometimes in the gulf side, the distance and warm yellow moonlight spilled for to us, listen to the sound, drinking sweet YeZiShui, four eyes, tells us consist in the fun. Sometimes he will take me to eat me like lai urine shrimp, after dinner can also in the river for a walk in the woods, appreciate the rural amorous feelings.
Two men of similar age, and many times in a quarrel is know, understand each other, our feelings, in these conditions to warm up, and feel special warmth.
We also have no economic foundation, but we have to work, find each other's hands, and began to achieve the swallow takes a bit of mud to build up a home.
I told him from understanding license, until it really only eight months, even have flash marriage suspect. Only our own heart is clear, we together, each other's interest in a common sense. He is also experienced a feeling of twists, know how to cherish.
I suddenly realized, it is him, he let I've learned to love and to be loved, in fact I shouldn't resentment, frustration, they gave to me, is the growing necessity. I have paid to have loved, love also harvest should are complaining about it. The only regret, it may be in love can't be, no confidence. Hold on.
Postscript: ever seen a paragraph of text, say the life of people looking for four people. The first one is their own, the second is your favorite, and the third is most loves you the person and the fourth is for life. Four people, of course, is just an abstract, but also the profound "refers to there is no lack. People in the original, often can't find their orientation. Meet a his favorite, and enjoy the feeling of love, because understanding was the feeling of love, also found love yourself. Only after to love and to be loved, to know what you need, just can find the most appropriate, can be together the life the person.
Many times, if you love the most, most loves you the person, with you for life, and not the same person. Often But, so what? Can love or be loved, is also a kind of happiness?

没有评论:

发表评论