2011年6月23日星期四

Injury in tears. For card!

Boy: do you love me? Girl: love, but I must go home now or parents would be scolded. Boy: afraid of late? Girl: well, the girl or the quiet on the boy's bosom. At that time they are very happy, very happy. All loved each other. One year younger boys than girls, very poor. But then a little girl of all don't abandon the boy. Girls will be boys to his every a love letter are back out. Deep in his heart. At the same time swear if the boy reduced to do after she and he beggar together. The boy is also very serious told her. If there really is that one day, so I go begging bowl of rice will give you.
The cold wind is very heavy rain tonight is very crazy, boy or as always, riding a motorcycle came to what they say the old place silently waiting for the girl. Because he knows that this is their agreement will come. The girl The girl thought the boy can't come tonight. But heart or mind at rest. Or go to their old place. When she saw the boy far back her heartache. Really touched. The boy was in the rain has been waiting for him to come. The whole body be rain thoroughly. Slowly she went to the boy before the tears do not allow me walk in the flow. The girl knew that her love her too....... The boy saw the girl. Just slightly smiled, tightly in his arms and say: a fool! This sentence contains too much but too many don't want to. Because tomorrow girl to go to to her. The place to be. Then they still small. Also naive. The pain of separation that they really can't. Because of wind and rain so that night the boy put the girl home. Boy sleep of place is small, but the decoration is very beautiful. Every corner is in order to be able to let the girl touched and elaborate design. The girl said to him, every word of every problem design to every corner of the room. The light is very dark, but the girl is very like. About sex they all understand are scared of. The girl began to ask boy: will hurt? Can pregnant? Really? In too many questions are still not able to solve the girl have already made the regret the decision of the first time, willing to give the boy.
Go, really go. The boy is very sad. Never to have such a sad. The heart is the sword as a stir a pain. When a girl with too much with tears do not want to get out of the city. Just remember that night the boy girl in the replacement of the coat the boy's home. Boy is afraid he will be frozen to the coat to help her with her return to her. Because the girl in three told. Don't send me, don't let us see leave the scene! That my heart be very painful. So the boy did not know when she had gone. The coat with a girl went to the station the nook each corner of the station. Each one girl may go up car. Crazy looking for. Don't know how long does it go looking for the girl can't see how long or figure, imperceptible boy tired. Very tired.
The girl is very sad look at boy of deep feeling of ask: "you don't....... I really not in love I?" The girl left time girl heard too much XianYanXianYu. The girl friend told his boy's in love with a girl friend a neighbor. Hear the news girl was so frightened. Very sad. In what all not ready for what all not thought came to the boy's home. The mind of the boy hurt don't say a word. Tears are not know when had quietly dropped. Tightly embrace girl had for a long time. The boy said: "I love you. I really love you. This leaves the taste I really don't like really can't stand. Promise me no matter how future after. How we all together?" The girl also cry. Make an effort of hug to each other with a nod. When the girl know boy is that love her!
Time flies. Turn an eye they are married. Because the boy home very poor so their wedding was not. That boy to girl say: "you are the most beautiful bride. I want you to accompany me to the old has been slowly." They were very happy. Very happy. Each other cherish the together every minute. The girl also to boy gave birth to a cute beautiful little girl. The boy knew himself very poor will torment the girl wanted to let the girl and their children to live a life without much of a day. But life really is very realistic. No money can do nothing. The boy decided to go out to work far away places to cross. Then they girl is very small. Also very need people to take care of. So girl remained at home. In a separate the face. Their heart is really uncomfortable. But also have to face the reality of their cruel. In the days of the separation girl every day will keep a diary. Will put all his feelings are written. Every day to pray for the boy to him outside. Have peace. Go home quickly. The boy take too much but outside the crazy find self can do work. I was always thinking about the girl and their daughter. The boy knew she owes much of the children of the girl owed too much. In hard outside boy all not afraid to let the girl after as long as with their daughter to live a good life to do what all don't care...
Slowly in the boy with the help of a friend their lives have improved. With a bit of their efforts to savings. But the boy did not know at this time. Not girl changes like before love him. Maybe it was a girl is fine, so hide boy didn't find that. Until one day girl said to the boy: "at home is boring want to friends and relatives there playing for a few days. The boy wanted to mean to say:" good!!!! "That girl carry boy to find another boy. Do I'm sorry boy. These a few days time, a girl's heart changed completely. Become terrible. Back to home boy or like before love girl. But he didn't know a girl's heart have changed to the other boy has. Because with the girl is too much like a little boy didn't notice that now sleep at he nearby of the girl have betrayed him has not in love him. A girl's heart has to withstand the outside of the boy missing. And in one flee. Boy always too love girl is always too relieved. Always naive to think that loved the people only the girl.
"When you have received this message I already not in the city. I am sorry to you! I don't beg your forgiveness. I go, to forget me. You will find a than me one thousand times the girl." the boy received this information when going crazy. He really didn't think girls will leave him, will leave their lovely daughter. Boy crazy in the phone call girl. The girl always put the telephone hang up. The boy to send information only girl. "where are you, I love you, I want to see you, why is this so, I can't lose you, you know? Don't give me and our daughter left? She also small really don't can not mom. You tell me whether I did anything wrong. I change I what all change. As long as you come back, you want me to do what I like to. Without you I even worse than dead back to me?" The boy in a girl relentless information received: "let me go!!!!! I have not in love you. You and I have left is affection. Let's do the world's best friend? I have fallen in love with this man. I am a bad woman not worthy love you. Please forget me! I will always be our daughter's mother. I won't take your call, the more I won't be in your side." no, don't....... Boy collapsed. Crying very sad cry. The broken heart thoroughly.
Write the boy's tears had been crying dry. Really no courage in writing about it. The boy's heart hurts so much. So pain. The sentiment is really cannot play. The more a loser! The boy didn't think girls will suffer such his daughter away. Boy really can't figure out exactly which point don't. Which point do wrong. Maybe is silly boy girl joke as the will is to love his reason. Remember the girl together life time just understand!!!!! So people are always in the final injury!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论